Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Uxía Varela Abal

Three weeks ago my partners and I began a long trip by bus to a cold paradise, we went to Andorra. The trip was amazing and really fantastic. We did a lot of exercise and met wonderful people. On the first day, we didn't go to ski. We rented the equipmment and visited Andorra la Vella. On the second day, we started the adventure. We got up at half past seven and we had breakfast. After that, we catched our bus to go to ski, but we came up to the ski station by a cableway, that we called "The egg". We skied about six hours each day. We learnt a lot and, on Friday, we went skiing to Arinsal, other station. We had two free hours each afternoon; we visited the town, we went shopping... We had dinner at half past eight and, then, we made different activities: we went to a spa called Caldea, we went to the disco, and we did ice skating. After that we should sleep, but really, we had fun in the hotel with our friends. That week was unrepeatable for me, despite we fell a lot of times when I was skiing. I met new friends and had very good moments with my partners and my teachers, Javi and Dani. I describe the trip with a word: perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment