Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Lara Rodriguez

My trip to Andorra was fantastic. We stayed in Andorra for a week. It was a wonderful week for me. We met some really nice people, they were from Cesures. On the first day we known the hotel and the rooms. After there, we met the city. Alba and me bought churros whit chocolate, it was delicious! On Monday morning, we met Marcela, our ski instructor. We had differents activities every day. On Monday we walked around the city, on Tuesday, we went to the disco; on Wednesday, ice skating and on Thursday we went to Caldea. There were two differents ski stations: Pal and Arinsal. We met Arinsal the last day and we went skiing, but some people came by bus. I met Javi, he helped me to get up, cause I fall down in the pines and I didn't know where find my stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment