Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

juan luis garcía 4º.            MY TRIP TO ANDORRA

This month, I went to Andorra, with the 4º Course of eso. In the bus we had a very good time, we didin´t sleep a lot. I went with some of the new persons we met in the bus, We sang and we laught a lot


When we arrived at Andorra I flipped, it was a wanderfull place. I loved so much, I did so much new friends and we skied a lot, ski is very easy and you learn very fast. 






I love Andorra, i love this place, it´s a magic place and it was one of the most special weeks of my life and the most important, I did friends that now it´s part from me, we play with the snow and we spend a good time skiing.

One of the days in Andorra, we went to a karaoke, i sang a lot of songs with the Cesures people.
























No comments:

Post a Comment