Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Sara Cacabelos Cores

I went to Andorra two weeks ago. I was there for a week. I went from Barrantes to Andorra by bus and I was fifteen hours on it. I arrived in Andorra the second day morning. I settled into the hotel and rented ski material to use it the next day. The second day I went skiing. At first I found very difficult, but improve a lot and very fast. The hours passed and I was almost an expert practiced ski, I passed everyone and I went down the mountain very fast, it was fun. I visited the ski resorts, Pal and Arinsal. Also I went walking the streets of Andorra everyday, after skiing. Three different day I did different activities, one day I went to the nightclub, another day I went ice skating and another at the spa, Caldea where I relaxed in hot water after much sport, skiing. The whole trip I was very pleased and happy, but also tired, but that's because I did a lot of exercise and practise an unknown sport here, in Galicia. In also seven days, I already got accustomed to Andorra, but I had to return. I felt very sorry for not ski again, and leave the ski resorts, hotel, disco, ice palace, caldea and specially, the village of Andorra. I would return to Andorra tomorrow, of course.

1 comment: