Search This Blog

Friday 20 February 2015

Eva Castro

MY TRIP TO ANDORRA It was amazing! I had never visited a place with so much snow!It´s a little country, but a big place, fantastic to go sightseeing and skiing. On the first day, we rented ski material. In general, we got up early, we had breakfast and after that, we went by bus to the cable car, we climbed to the mountain, and there, we had ski lessons for two hours. Later, we could ski where we wanted (ski slopes of our level) and we ate in the restaurant of the ski resort where we had a buffet. In the afternoon, we skied from the end of the meal to 17:00 (when the station closes). We returned to the hotel, we had a shower, we visited the city and went shopping until 20:30, when we had dinner. We visited Caldea (a spa center), we went to a disco/karaoke, and besides we skated on ice, too. I had a great time! It´s wonderful to know countries and it´s fun stay a week with friends and meet a lot of people from different places. Moreover, in Andorra, you can improve a lot of languages! The negative aspects were: the food (I prefer my mother´s meals), the time (I would go two weeks, at least) and the distance (you can say you were "far", but ski is entertaining and perhaps you can´t repeat the experience). Yes, of course, like I have said, it´s difficult to go to Andorra... and I would like to return; moreover, it´s an amusing way to do exercise! I wouldn´t like to live there, but, travel on holidays to ski, yes... for sure!

1 comment: