Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Alba Rodríguez García

My trip to Andorra was great! We were seeing a fantastic scenery all the time. First day we met the hotel Cosmos and we rent the ski material, we walked around the town, too. In the second day we learnt to ski with our ski teacher's help and we started to make it right very fast. All days we had lunch in the ski resort's restaurant. For me, food was the worst of the trip because I didn't like the meals. After eat, we went to skiing again. At 5.00 we came back to the hotel and we could make different things. We used to visit City's sites like a shopping centre, a local bakery, souvenir shops... At 8.30 we had dinner in the hotel. After that, we made some activities, we went to the disco, to ice skating and we went to Caldea. I had a great time in Caldea because it was very relaxing and fun. In my opinion, skiing was the best of the trip and I feel really bad if I think in not do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment