Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Ricardo Barreiro Chaves

Andorra 2015: I went to Andorra, two weeks ago. I like this trip very much. I meet new people. I skied and saw the snow for first time. We stayed us in a hotel of three stars. I was in a big wheel. I took a lot of photos. I bought a lot of presents for my family. We sang in a karaoke. I didn´t like skied the first time becouse I thought that it was very difficult but I liked a lot after that. We had breakfast at 8:15. We skied every morning and I had lunch at 13:30.We skied and at we went to the bus at 16:30. We have a shower and we walked for Andorra la Vella. I had dinner at 20:30 and we did diferents activities after that. The best moment for me was when we went to Caldea. The trip to Andorra was an unique experience for me. I recommend this experience to the people of 3 of ESO. I always will remember Andorra 2015 ⛄❄

No comments:

Post a Comment