Search This Blog

Monday 6 March 2017

Silvia

    My best experience in Andorra  



  
   Last week we went to Andorra. It was an unbelievable experience because we did a lot of things. We went with Marin school: the students were friendly and we made a lot of friends.

    Before went, I hope that I would hate skiing but it was quite the opposite (I have to confess that I was a little scared so I went down hills slowly).

    One of my favourite experiences was going on chairlifts due to, I had never been before in one of those. The views were amazing and nice photos were taken by me. Also, a funny anecdote was that one night, my roomates and I threw out the mattres to the hall.

  Another thing that I really enjoy was Caldea. We stayed here from 21:30 to 22:30. Also, I was surprised owing to there were a lot of clothing stores therefore, we bribed a lot.

    To sum up, I believe that it was the best experience in my life.

          
                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment