Search This Blog

Monday 6 March 2017

Aitana


Last week, my fourth-year E.S.O classmates and I went to Andorra. It was an amazing experience we will not forget, given that we had lots of good moments.It was not easy at first however we never gave up and almost everyone learnt how to ski already the first day. In my case, the first time I put my skis on, I fell down seconds later.

Beyond this, the adventure was incredible. I decided to go really hard to enjoy this trip as much as it was possible so the results began to come:

Thanks to this school trip, I have lost the fear to lifts. Going on one of these was something that I could not stand before.As a result, I was really proud of myself. There is some truth in that when I could, I went by stairs, but it cannot be denied that I did my best!

One of my favourite experiences takes places in a chairlift,with an English kid. I started a conversation with him owing to the fact of being so young and start to ski. He was six years old, and not mencioned, really funny and adventurous.

I honestly liked  going for walks in Andorra la Vella at evening. Furthermore, I loved Caldea, it was very relaxed after a sport week. We danced a lot at the disco, including teachers!

In other words, a fantastic adventure that there is not doubt that we would like to repeat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment