Search This Blog

Thursday 2 March 2017

Carlos

My trip to Andorra
This year, I went to Andorra with my classmates.We went by bus from Barrantes to Andorra. We left at 22.00 pm from Barrantes and we arrived to Andorra at 1.00 pm. We had lunch at a shopping center at about 1.30 pm. At about 3.00 pm., we went to Hotel Panorama to leave  the suitcases. At 4.30 pm., we went to the station to rent equipment. We went to ski to Grandvalira. We skied from Monday to Friday. Everyday, we skied since 10.00 am. to 5.00 pm. On Monday, we went for a walk after ski. On  Tuesday, we went to Palau del Gel after ski. On Wednesday, we skied, we  went for a walk and after that, we went to a disco. On Thursday, we skied, we went for a walk and we went to Caldea. On Friday, after ski, we went to the hotel to take the suitcases and we left home at 7.00 pm. We arrived home at 11.00 am. I met lot of new friends. I had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment