Search This Blog

Monday 6 March 2017

María

ANDORRA

Last week, we visited Andorra and we learned to ski.
On Thursday of this week, I and Arantxa went down a red track called Miquel.
The beginning was very easy, but when I reached the first hill we saw that it was almost vertical, Arantxa started to descend and suddenly falls headfirst downhill and provoke an avalanche and while, I start to lower and in the second round I give I fall because gave me a fit of laughter and I stopped in the middle of the track and help me and man to take the skis that were behind and when it reaches me I keep gliding until I get to Arantxa and the man followed me and gave them us We put and went down. The next day we did it again but with Adrian and we started to go down and we take care that Adrian did not follow us and is that he had taken off the skis and had gone to the track on the side that was easier. In the end we got it down perfectly.





No comments:

Post a Comment