Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2016

María Núñez Rey

ANDORRA 16
The last month I went to Andorra with my classmates. The trip was very long and tired. On the first day we reserved the material of ski and visited Andorra La Vella. The rest of days we skied in the morning with a ski teacher and after that we had lunch in a dining room in the ski station, Gran Valira . Then, we ski until five o'clock. When we arrived to hotel, we showered and went shopping. I bougth very things for me and for my family. At half past eigth we had dinner in the hotel, I didn't like the food... and at night we did different activities, went to Caldea, the Ice Palace... This excursion was very funny and was an activity where we did a lot of sport.  I would repeat one and thousand times!



No comments:

Post a Comment