Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Brais Moraña Conde

In february my classmates and I went to Andorra with other school. During the journey I was sleeping almost the time.
 I had make new friends from the school of Pontecesures and we had a great time.Everyday we woke up early for went to the ski-station ,at arrived there we went to class of ski with Blas two hours. Then we ski a litlle time before the lunch. When we end eat ,we can went to ski the rest of the afternoon at 5pm. When we arrived to the hotel,we had a shower and went to visited Andorra. More later we we went to had dinner. After we did different activities like : Went to spa,ice-rink,nightclub...
When we went to Barrantes again ,we were sadly and we would miss Andorra.
It was a nice experience and I would go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment