Search This Blog

Saturday 5 March 2016

María Cores Serantes

A month ago, my schoolmates and I went to Andorra. We had a very good time! In the morning, we went skiing with the instructors. I fell down a lot of times! After having lunch, we could go skiing wherever we wanted. Then, at about 5 o'clock, we went back to the hotel. We had a shower and later, we had dinner. We did different things every day. My friends and I went shopping and we bought a lot of things. I bought a lot of CDs. I enjoyed myself during the trip, but the last thay I couldn't go skiing. I had to go to the doctor because I was feeling sick. My friend Jessica came with me. They told me that it was because of the height. We laughed so much because I was very worried about it. I spent the day talking with some schoolmates, and then we went to the bus. We went to the hotel to take our stuff and we came back to Spain. I spent all the travel listening to music. I think we all loved this trip.
We didn't know what exactly this shop was, but we laughed out loud. Just look at the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment