Search This Blog

Friday 4 March 2016

Ángela Pérez Maquieira

Holidays in Andorra.
I went to Andorra by bus.The travel was long and boring. I met new people from another school (Puentecesures).In Andorra we went to the ski station.We were two hours with the ski teacher and
after that,we had lunch in a restaurant; the food was very bad.
In the afternoon we went skiing with the teachers and we learned very fast.After that, we had free time to visit the city but at 20:30 we had dinner in the hotel. After dinner,we perfomed different activities: we visited Caldea, the Ice Palace...
In my free time I went shopping and I bought a lot of presents for my family.
This holiday was really great!!









 In this photo were Repollas in the snow

 


In this photo I was skiing






In these pictures María and I were in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment