Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2017

Silvia´s new resolutions

Hello.

Today I am going to talk about my news resolutions for this year.


The first thing that I said last year was that in 2017 I am going to study day a day because last year I was overwhelmed cause I had a lot of work.


Resultado de imagen de libros


Another thing that I consider  very important is that I really love going shopping so I must reduce my purchases (at the moment I haven´t acomplished this ambition).




I want to do more exercice like going running, going to the gym or using my treadmill to have a better physical condition.


Resultado de imagen de persona corriendo en una cinta de espaldas

I have to eat healthy food beacuse I eat a lot of sweets and pastries.



Resultado de imagen de verduras

I am going to manage time  better to avoid stress.




Resultado de imagen de reloj
I must read more than last year because in 2016 I didn´t have a lot of time and I love reading. I really like mistery novels cause you don´t know what is the next thing that will happen.




Resultado de imagen de libros de sherlock holmes
I hope that this year will be incredible.
One of the reasons is that we are travelling to Andorra next month.



Resultado de imagen de andorra esqui



Resultado de imagen de adios

No comments:

Post a Comment