Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2016


After a great summer,we have to work!


Hello, everybody. I’m a recent student of fourth year in secondary school. As I have said on the tittle, after a great summer, now we have to come back with the routine. And, at first, everyone have some expectatives for this school year because all of us know it is going to be dificult.

First, I would like to have new friends and get on with all my classmates. I wouldn’t like to have any problems with subjects or be stressed by exams, so I will work the subjects day a day. I think this is going to be the most enjoyable year for me because this is a year of success, some failures, emotions, laughter, effort, tears ….

This is a decisive year because, from now on, everyone must write their own future and we aren’t going to be all together anymore.

Summarizing, I wish this year will be the best one ever because this is my last year in Barrantes school and I want to remember it like a very good experience in my life.
                                               By Aitana
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment